The ancient tradition of Feng Shui suggests that if one wants to bring more Good Luck, Reputation & Happiness into one’s life, it is recommended to place flame-shaped, pointy & triangular objects (pyramids) and predominantly red & bright orange lights (also pink, green, purple), as well as items such as candles, lava lamps and electrical appliances in the Southern area of your home, or office. Stones to be used are Jasper, Carnelians and Garnets. If you are after Abundance and Prosperity: good stones to display as a collection in the South East area of your home are green, purple and red crystals such as Jade, Garnets, Carnelians, Amethysts, Agates, Iolite, Jet, Mica and Tiger eye – as they attract money into your life.
Furthermore, the pyramid shape acts like a lens and focuses the Earth’s magnetism, creating and amplifying a strong energetic force. This energy is known to generate negative ions, which help to reproduce and repair living cells. a sense of well being and upliftment
- feelings of positivity, freshness and liveliness
- improved concentration and academic performances and better sleep
- improved running of your business
- they also neutralize any geopathic stress in the house (to some extend)
Fortune, Love & Happiness
According to Feng Shui, aquariums, or sculptures of goldfish are a potent cure to attract the energy of wealth, abundance, good fortune and happiness. Placed correctly an aquarium/ or fish sculpture will amplify the energy in any home or office and attract more wealth Chi. It is also believed that when they are teamed up as a pair, they signify long-lasting, joyful relationships, love and success. They are also represented in interior and bathroom design and live fish used in landscape design, as they incorporate a powerful energetic life force. They are a perfect metaphor for the transmutation of stagnant negative energy into positive, flowing energy.
In interior decoration, a soft warm colour based on yellow, or orange is used where activity is to take place and works very well in dinning rooms, lounges, studies and offices, since this colour stimulates conversation, digestion and a harmonious family atmosphere.
- GOLD – releases negativity and supports intense healing. Golden Yellow creates warmth. Golden Brown calms emotions, balances the mind and also harmonizes thoughts and is good for grounding.
- PALE YELLOW – improves communication, aids digestion and enhances attention span. It calms and stills the mind, reduces nervousness and is good for concentration.
- WHITE – raises awareness and is good for healing.
- ORANGE – is comforting, warming and good for making new friends. Sharp, pointy forms and the colour RED placed in the South of your home/ room will give you energy.
- GREEN – Fresh Green is energizing, uplifting, healing and good for breathing. If arranged in square, rectangular shapes and placed in the South-East of your house it will bring prosperity and wealth.
- BLUE – dark blue paintings with curvy, free-flowing, rounded, sinuous forms placed in the North of your space can unblock cash-flow and furthers ones career – placed in the North-West of your home/ room it will bring clarity and wisdom. Sky Blue reduces nervousness, is calming, comforting, and soothing. Ice Blue removes physical pain and anxiety.
- PURPLE & VIOLET – are good for mental functions, uplifting, increase self-worth, can heal mental illness and cleanses arteries.
- PINK – is good for depression and upsetting news, stands for unconditional love. Pink in round, oval shapes and curvy forms, placed in the South-West of your home/ room helps love and relationships.
The best place for displaying images of Goldfish is the SOUTH-EAST area (the Wealth and Abundance area). This area is governed mainly by the colour green, but also by red, purple, black, blue and gold. Followed by the NORTH and NORTH-WEST area (Career), or EASTern area (Health and Family.) The theory is, that it will most likely enhance the abundance and prosperity in your life. Aquariums, are auspicious because they bring a harmonious combination of several wealth attracting feng shui factors, as well as a perfect balance of all 5 elements:
- Water (resin)
- Wood (plants, flowers)
- Metal (parts integrated in sea bed)
- Fire (the bright colours of the fish)
- Earth (small crystal rocks, sand & gravel)
Make sure to never place an aquarium in your bedroom, as this brings unwanted feng shui energies to this area.