A sphere is a very powerful form crystals can be arranged into, because this shape emits the same positive frequency in all directions. According to Mike Emery @ ORGONE DOES WONDERS. “The best shape for an Orgonite is a dome, or a cone. The dome radiates in all directions and it is easy to feel the power coming off a domed piece.” In my opinion, the current cultural hegemony doesn’t normally encourage beautiful meditative art – in fact rather the opposite seems to be true. What we often notice in today’s culture is that the vast majority of cultures favours ugly rectangular buildings over curvy spaces – seemingly on grounds of economics – and square, less attractive designs are promoted over beautiful organic designs. I believe we should always have harmonious art around us – art is good for us. It makes us feel better and raises our consciousness.
Round, domed, spherical, wavy, curvy and circular art with spiral structures are best!
“It is my understanding that we feel better in spaces that echo nature, or at least in rooms and gardens with round, spherical, circular, curvy, spiral, or wavy artwork on display, as they contribute to an improved state of being.”
– releases negativity and supports intense healing. Golden Yellow creates warmth. Golden Brown calms emotions, balances the mind and also harmonizes thoughts and is good for grounding. In interior decoration, a soft warm colour based on yellow, or orange is used where activity is to take place and works very well in dinning rooms, lounges, studies and offices, since this colour stimulates conversation, digestion and a harmonious family atmosphere.
- PALE YELLOW – improves communication, aids digestion and enhances attention span. It calms and stills the mind, reduces nervousness and is good for concentration.
- WHITE – raises awareness and is good for healing.
- ORANGE – is comforting, warming and good for making new friends. Sharp, pointy forms and the colour RED placed in the South of your home/ room will give you energy.
- GREEN – Fresh Green is energizing, uplifting, healing and good for breathing. If arranged in square, rectangular shapes and placed in the South-East of your house it will bring prosperity and wealth.
- BLUE – dark blue paintings with curvy, free-flowing, rounded, sinuous forms placed in the North of your space can unblock cash-flow and furthers ones career – placed in the North-West of your home/ room it will bring clarity and wisdom. Sky Blue reduces nervousness, is calming, comforting, and soothing. Ice Blue removes physical pain and anxiety.
- PURPLE & VIOLET – are good for mental functions, uplifting, increase self-worth, can heal mental illness and cleanses arteries.
- PINK – is good for depression and upsetting news, stands for unconditional love. Pink in round, oval shapes and curvy forms, placed in the South-West of your home/ room helps love and relationships.
These sculptures also make
Fascinating Sensory Gifts for people diagnosed with Autism/ ADHD: Calming Meditation Orbs – Indigo & Crystal Children
• filled with a range of metals, natural materials and powerful crystals, such as: Angelite, Sugalite, Kyanite, Celestite, Sodalite,Turquoise, Amazonite, Charoite, Blue Lace Agate, Green Calcite, Emerald, Malachite, Aventurine, Hematoid/ Clear & Smokey Quartz, Amethyst, Obsidian, Apache Tears, Black Tourmaline
• wonderfully tactile and uplifting designed to harmonize and optimize the positive energy in your home and to calm in times of stress or worry. The idea is that the colourful and magical worlds inside the sculptures fascinate a person diagnosed with Autism spectrum and keeps their interest. The crystals embedded in the artwork are known to enhance focus and concentration and are thus especially helpful for those with ADHD, as they will calm them right down and provide relief them from various stresses.
• Light blue is the colour of the throat chakra and for many on the spectrum communicating with others is a huge struggle. Light blue stones may help to calm anxiety around communication difficulties, or even assist with communication capabilities. Green is a very healing and grounding colour and many green stones have healing properties that may help with creating a feeling of calm.
“For the past ten thousand years, we have lived in an angular, masculine dominated world. Now change is happening and the feminine energy is once again coming back to help us rebalance and rebuild all structures to be curved and rounded.”
Orgonite also improves plant & vegetable health!
ORGONITE is an extraordinary holistic design developed by the Austrian-born scientist Dr Wilhelm Reich (1897– 1957) in the late 1930’s at his laboratory Orgonon in Rangeley, USA. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_reich_a.htm. 3 basic inncredients must be added to make Orgonite:
- Metal particles
- and an organic medium to suspend them in, usually Resin
The idea here is that the organic (resin) and inorganic (metals) components must be 50/50 %. Hence basic Orgonite is dark and little spectacular in appearance. It comes in various shapes such as pyramids, spheres, pucks, domes, eggs & other forms, and lends itself perfectly for improving your garden performance, as it’s piezoelectric properties will help your plants grow lush and vibrant!
Orgonite is made by adding a Quartz crystal to a 50/50 metal/ resin mix. Quartz is very stable and gives off a charge when put under pressure (resin shrinks when it is cured, so constant pressure is put on the crystal). Due to the fact that the elements contained in Orgonite are constantly attracting and repelling energy, a “scrubbing” action takes place, and along with the charge that the crystal gives off, this cleans stagnant and negative energy, and brings it back to a healthy, vibrant state.
To buy basic Orgonite pucks go to my Etsy page: www.etsy.com/uk/shop/solidairsculpture
11cm domed Orgonites £ 60
I sell my work via www.etsy.com/uk/shop/solidairsculpture,
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org for commissions.